Join the Girl Talk, Inc. Team!
Thank you for your interest in employment with Girl Talk, Inc. Browse through the available opportunities below.
- Please submit resumes via email to email@example.com | No phone calls, please.
- Location: United States, Tennessee, Knoxville
- Creation date: 2024-02-02
- Job Type:
- Full-Time | 40+ hours a week | Hybrid Schedule M/F WFH | Weekend work required occasionally
- Role: The Program Volunteer Coordinator’s role is to manage all elements of the outreach and volunteer components of every program of Girl Talk, Inc. The role involves meeting Girl Talk’s program needs through the recruitment of, retention of, and communication with Mentors, Career Coaches, and
Volunteers. The Coordinator develops and supports the relationship between Girl Talk and its volunteers, and is responsible for all aspects of communication with our volunteers and community constituents.
Girl Talk, Inc. shall follow the spirit and intent of all federal, state, and local employment laws and
is committed to equal employment opportunity. To that end, the Board of Directors and
Executive Director of Girl Talk, Inc. will not discriminate against any employee or applicant in a
manner that violates the law. Girl Talk, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity for all
employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, personal appearance, family
responsibilities, matriculation, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local
Girl Talk, Inc. is also committed to complying fully with applicable disability discrimination
laws, and ensuring that equal opportunity in employment exists at Girl Talk, Inc. for qualified
persons with disabilities. All employment practices and activities are conducted on a
non‐discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations will be available to all qualified disabled
employees, upon request, so long as the potential accommodation does not create an undue
hardship on Girl Talk, Inc. Employees who believe that they may require an accommodation
should discuss these needs with the Executive Director. If you have any questions regarding this
policy, please contact the Executive Director.