The Girl Talk LIFE Prep Academy
The Girl Talk Life Prep Academy is an elite program of Girl Talk, Inc. in which rising sophomores, juniors and seniors can apply to participate in a 10-month experience that is both transformational and preparatory for their future. Applicants who apply will have to fulfill certain application requirements and attend an interview prior to being accepted into the program.
The program kicks off with a 4 day, 3 night retreat and will prepare 10th, 11th, and 12th grade girls for college, career, and life, through consecutive monthly sessions, each semester.
- Completed Application
- One (1) Letter of Recommendation (one personal – church/youth group leader, family friend, etc., OR one professional – teacher, administrator, work supervisor, etc.)
- Proof of minimum 2.5 GPA (ex. school transcript, report card, etc.)
- Personal Statement (1-2 page essay)
- Topic: Briefly state your educational and career goals and explain how they align with the objectives of the Girl Talk Life Prep Academy.
- $50 Enrollment Fee (due upon acceptance into program)
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2021